Breaking News

Home Alone - 5 of The Worst Parents in Movies




The following parents I'm about to mention are from some of the best movies of all time.  When I was a kid I wish my parents were as cool as them, because I was young and naive. Now that I'm older and have aged like a fine wine I now know that these are 5 of The Worst Parents in Movies. 

5. Honey I Shrunk the Kids - Wayne and Mae Szalinski

How in the world do you "accidentally" shrink your children? Not only do you shrink them, but you return to for two more movies to blow your baby up in one and shrink yourselves in a third. If these two try adopting you, run!

4. Jurassic Park - John Hamon (Grandfather) 

Okay he may not actually be the parent of the children in the film but he definitely had the option to not let his f%*king grandchildren play with the velociraptors! This man has gone mad with money and must be stopped. Was he stopped? I haven't seen much of the sequels. Speaking of Sequels...

3. Home Alone - Peter and Kate McAllister

First of all, Buzz treats Kevin like crap! Can you do something about it and stop neglecting the child before he turns into Macaulay Culkin? Speaking of neglect, you left your kid home... ALONE and if that's not enough you managed to loose him in an airport in the sequel. 

2. The Rugrats Movie - Phil and Didi Pickles 

It's one thing to neglect teenagers but to neglect babies? The parents in the Rugrats ignore their children so much a theory developed that the babies are a figment of Angelica's imagination. 

1. Star Wars - Anakin Skywalker A.K.A. Darth Vader

Yeah, I think everyone knows this guys is pretty much the worst father of all time. Nothing says 'I don't care about my kids' more than chopping your only sons hand off. 

Do you know any terrible parents? 
Leave your answers in the comment section below. 


Share: